The Hanuman Chalisa Maha Yagna is organised to share the meaning and the power of the sacred manthra that extols the virtues of Lord Hanuman.
On 29th April, 2017, under the divine guidance of Dr. Sri Ganapathy Sachchidananda Swamiji, GBS Malaysia will host this auspicious event at the Hanuman Temple Grounds in Batu Caves. Although similar events have been organised world wide, this event will be the first time the Mass Chanting will be done in Tamil.
The main objectives of the event are:
- To promote peace in the country and the world. Emphasize this common goal of Sanatana Dharma (Universal Righteousness).
- To reduce and avoid calamities which have been happening around the world. This positive group chanting help to spread good energy.
- To promote the importance of Nada YOGA for all beings as Nada is one of the oldest ancient method of achieving mind control, good health, positive attitude & self realization.
- To create an avenue for Malaysians to be participate in healthy social and religious activity.
- To improve cultural and ethical values of fellow Malaysians to reject social illnesses.
- To enhance positive divine energy on the participants to have balance of mind and health for more peaceful & stress free lifestyle.
Karya Siddhi Hanuman Manthra
tvamasmin kaarya niryoge
pramaanam hari sattama
hanuman yatna maasthaaya
dukha kshaya karo bhava